Call4Papers Technarte Los Angeles 2016
Artist and Technologists, WE WANT YOU in
Technarte LOS ANGELES edition
If you’re creating in the most innovative disciplines such as Human Computer Interaction, Wearable Tech, Big Data Art, Robotic Art, Interactive Architecture, IoT,Mobile Art, and any artistic discipline in which the technology is the protagonist of any of the creation processes, you have the opportunity to become in speaker in the new edition of the International Conference on Art and Technology that will be held in Los Angeles (California) on 17th and 18th of November 2016*.
Download the template and send us your abstract before July 1st. If you’re selected you will enjoy:
- 2 Conference days in Los Angeles in an inmersive enviroment both in times of work and leisure in all that connects art, science and technology.
- A relaxing warming up with speakers the day before the beginning of the Conference.
- You will talk about your artwork and project to a professional communityworking in the fusion between art and technology.
- Coffee breaks, lunch and the official dinner included.
- Being part of Technarte community around the world.
You will enjoy a unique and inspiring networking days with international artists and professionals form artistic and technological world. An event in which new ideas and innovative projects arise.
Be part of this international network in the fusion between art, science and technology.